Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May 11, 2010

It was great talking to you guys the other day. I really enjoyed it. Haha, mom, you are really trunky huh? Well have patience, be the one to wait 15 mintues for the marshmallow. Well president surprised us all, Im going to Fajardo. They are combining Rio Grande with another area. I am going to miss the district (Missionaries) but I hear that Fajardo is sweet. So I am excited. I will be white washing with Elder Kowalis, he is from my group, really nice Elder.
I am going to miss Elder Galindo, we are good friends. He is excited to go home though, especially to teach and baptize his family. He is the only member in his family. I really liked that story you sent me. I especially like how you can a decision on life, or react to it, something to that effect. You always taught me that. I would get mad and yell or do something wrong, and my excuse was that I was mad, but you never let me use that excuse. it taught me to control my temper.

No comments: