Tuesday, May 11, 2010

April 28, 2010

Hello,
I am doing pretty good. Nothing better than the mission. Today we are going to go check out a waterfall in Luquillo. I dont know how it will be but it should be fun. Well my appointment was today with the dentist, but they didnt accept my insurance card, so i am going in next week. The mission is going to pay for it, and then try and have the insurance company pay them back. Michelle couldnt go to church because she was wroking last week, but she is still progressing strong. Yamilis is her 7 year old daughter. Yamilis and stefani and really funny and quite. That is awesome that Jeff is going to the Dominican Republic. Dominicans are so awesome. He is going to baptize a lot too. The only downfall is that the DR is kind of Ghetto and he is going to get sick. But I would serve a mission is the DR any day. It does take some patience with Nelson. He is old and timid. We have to really try hard to get him to talk. I cant remember if I told you last week but he is afraid of cold water. He is really old and hates to get cold. So one option is that we could try to throw boiling water in the faunt, or go to the beach. You know which one I am rooting for.

No comments: