Tuesday, May 11, 2010

March 30, 2010

Hey,
Me safe, we went to El Yunque today. It was beautiful! Very green as you can imagine. A lot of really cool trees and beautiful waterfalls. I am trying to be able to just enjoy nature as it is, and not have to do anything but look at it, but it is still very hard for me. I just want to swim in the waterfalls and rivers, and launch of the rope swing. But there is always after the mission. For now i just need to learn how to enjoy nature by looking at it.
Well me and Elder Galindo are staying together again, but this is the last, because next transfer Elder Galindo goes home. Bummer.
The saying means, "You are cool."
That is good to hear you had a good ward party. Family events are always sweet. Today I was thinking about our family, because there was so many tourists with their families, just doing what families do. And it made me think of all our family trips together. They were always so fun. Alright well you take care now.

No comments: