Sunday, March 7, 2010

January 5, 2010

Hey!
Well I am staying in antigua, and Elder Harvey is going back to Puerto Rico tomorrow. Bummer, I really like Elder Harvey, we really get along, and we teach very well together. My new Comp will be Elder Bailey. When i was trainging elder ralston we had to go to new missionary meeting every other week, and elder bailey was a greenie then, so i seen him before, not never really talked to him. We will see how he is, i am optomistic. I am super happy that i get to be here for Sue and Niso's baptism, that will be awesome. they are ready for it, we just have a few commandments left to teach them.
Last week we played 4 hours straight of Cricket. I really like the sport, we will have to get a set when I get back. I will teach you all how to play. I picked it up pretty easy just from playing baseball. It is a little akward at first, but i got to be pretty good. I was voted the best bowler of the day. We got pretty burned though, we played from 10:30 till 2:30. And there are a lot of places that never see sun till we wear normal cloths. Like my legs and my neck. But i only pealed a little bit. It was super funny, haha, we went over and taught Sue and Niso that night, And I was pretty pink, but Elder Harvey was SUPER red. So they just kept staying at us with amazed looks on there faces. They havent seen too many white people in real life, so it was amazing to see us so red.
Well that is about it, I will get my new companion tomorrow night, so i will be kickin it with the Normans all day. Stay classy, dont get lazy on your personal studies. Hey is Allison and the kids going to church every week. One Love, Yes'I, Guidance, Respect, Yes"I, Cool'I, Yes'I, Cool Runnings, Rastafar'I, Yes'I. Haha not an uncommon greeting sequence.

No comments: