Sunday, March 7, 2010

February 23, 2010

Dear Family,
Well I am doing good here in Rio Grande. I really like my new comp Elder Galindo. He was in my district in Arroyo, and we are already good buddys. It is going to be a really fun transfer. The work is going good here. We have a few investigators with dates. But those dates arent really set, more just like goals. The people still have a lot to learn, and still have to gain testimonies. We had three in church last week. One is Melisa, who is really cool, and really ahs a desire to learn. She asks somereally good questions. Abigail and Katy also came to church. They dont really know too much about the scriptures, but want to start. Katy is Abigails daughter, and she is 15.
The Members are really nice here. We have been feed some really good food already. The Branch is a little older here, but they are willing to help the work.
Yes Rio Grande has a bunch of resorts and golf courses. I heard Coco Beach is really nice. It is owned by Donald Trump, so you know its good. I am really excited to go to El Yunque. It is the biggest mountain in Puerto Rico, and it is in our area. I have seen pictures, it is beautiful, with a lot of water falls and rivers. A lot of people go there to hike the trails and swim.
Of course I miss getting a package here and there from you. I finally got that Christmas package from you and the ward with the tree and ornaments. I really enjoyed all the ornaments and what everyone had to say. Those ties are also SWEET! Well done, I like them a lot.
I do need something, I need another white tie for baptisms. I do have an address that you can send me letters and packages to:

Alturas de Rio Grande
Calle 1 # A36 apt 4
Rio Grande, PR 00745

I do miss Antigua, it was a really special area. But I did get to enjoy it for a while, so I cant complain. My Spanish is too horrible. It is better than I thought it would be, but that isnt saying much.



Love Elder Hardy

No comments: