Sunday, March 7, 2010

January 23, 2010

Good day,
The baptism went great on Sunday. It was raining all day, but we didnt care. Haha, the waves were a good size and it was pretty funny with those young girls screaming for their lives. I swithced into rescue mode and saved them. A member, Carlos DeFreitas, baptized Sue first, and she had the hardest time getting back into shore. She was tossed all over the beach, so I had to help her in, she was clenching on to me for dear life. When we made it to dry ground I yelled, "Run, run, run, here comes another one." And in a panic of trying to run she fell over again. It was extremely funny. Then Neso came out and I baptized her. She kept popping her foot, so it was on the lucky 3rd time that she kept her foot down. Haha, then we all battled the waves out there for a while. I have some great pictures.
We have actually been having a drought here. Sunday was the last time it has rained in a long while. They are turning the water off every day.
I actually eat amazing waffles at my favorite Ice cream shop, Australian. They make really good waffles, and combined with the worlds best ice cream, its amazing.


Love Elder Hardy

No comments: