Sunday, March 7, 2010

January 17, 2010

Yes-I Yes-I,
Haha, those are just greetings people yell to eachother, or you can just say yes with an I at the end of it, like Do you like Roti? then you could answer Yes-I. Well It has been a good week. We are just preparing Sue and Neso for this sunday. We are going to do it after church. So i am very excited for that.
Elder Bailey is really nice. I really like him a lot. He is from Boise Idaho. He got in last wednesday, and yes i am trying to show him around. Especially since there is a good chance i could leave next transfer.
I havent heard anything about a tsunami, but im sure the normans will let us know. And yes we have a Cell phone.
Wow, so the Wardrops moved in huh? That cool. Yeah the twins are pretty cool kids. Thats good you got to talk to Kyley, good that she sounds good.
That is awesome that Daniel is so willing to read the scriptures. It sounds like he is doing very well, I am so happy for him. Yes reading the scriptures is one of the most important things to do.
Well i am getting kicked off, but I love you all very much. keep the Lord in your thoughts.

No comments: