Sunday, March 7, 2010

February 3, 2010

Hello,
I am doing very well. The work is starting to pick up again. We still have those investigators that I told you about before. It is definitely interesting teaching people who arent of Christian Backround. But it is a good experience. Yes Mom I am learning how to cook some of the food from out here. I made some really good bakes, or Johnny cakes, the other day. Those are really easy to make, and I love them.
Zone conference was fun. We learned about the Apostasy from president Dewsnup. He also told us that our mission is not going to exist as of July 1st. That is when he ends the mission, and also President Martineu of the west mission, so they are just calling one president and combining the missions. We are losing Barbados, and the west mission is losing the ABC islands. But both of our missions are going to double in missionary size. I am excited about it. I can finally see the other side of Puerto Rico. That is where are the good surf is, So I am very excited, RINCON! It will just be called the Puerto Rico San Juan Mission. It just doesnt make sense having a mission with only 70 missionaries in it.
Sue and Neso are actaully being welcomed very nicely. At first it was a little shaky, but I guess they are making friends and everyone is being more friendly. Teenage girls are funny.
Haha, Jake is the best. That means a lot to me that he prays for me. He is such a stud. "E a Bad Noah!" as they would say here.
Well I love you all, stay safe. We taught a member missionary class last night, trying to help the members be better missionaries. We focused on ways to invite people to church or family night. That is something easy that any member can do. If we really have a testimony of the church, and truly understand what that means, then we should be going crazy trying to help out our families and friends to receive these blessings. I know something that you guys can do for sure, talk to your neighbors! I know I dont know their names, and they have lived there for a long time. So invite them over for dinner, brake that wall down! invite them over for Family night. it all starts with becoming friends.


Elder hardy

No comments: