Sunday, August 30, 2009

August 26, 2009

Buenas,
Si eso es bien chevere que puedes hablar espanol papa. Donde aprendiste? Google? Wow! Que Ready! Well everything is good here. Last week was a little rough on the teaching aspect. We had a lot of appointments fall, and we havent been able to teach a couple of our investigators, but we have some appointments set up this week with them. I went on a trafeoff with our zone leaders on monday. So I went up to cayey. It was pretty good, we even ate at chillis, so you know it was good.
That is cool you got to talk with Emily a bunch. Dont count on me singing. The reason I saw that is that I cant sing in English very well anymore. It feels really wierd to try it. So maybe I will just sing a couple in Spanish. Haha, on our tradeoff I tried praying in English, and it was super funny. My zone leader said that they just pray in English so I tried it for our night time prayers. I had to really think how to do it, and I said a lot of things wrong. It's just that I haven't prayed in English for almost a year. I talk in English every day, so that is still normal, but praying is a whole other thing.
Yes transfers are next week, so I will be emailing on tuesday, dont forget now. I hope I can stay here. are engaged. I heard Ryan hatch is probably going to get engaged soon.
I cant think of any music right now, but if you want to send me some, that would be cool. Oh yea, and what do you want to do about the memory cards? Dime lo que pasa!
Alright here is a little joke. There was a puerto rican in new york, and he tried to buy a coke from the coke machine. He only had 90 cents, and when he put his money in the machine, it said "Dime", so he leaned forward and said, "I'd like a coke please." Haha, dime means "tell me"
Well i love yall very much, we are going golfing today. I am trying to figure out how to pay my ticket, but im getting that done this week, because I could be shipped out. Pero nos vemos.

No comments: