Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September 2, 2009

Hey,
I'm getting shipped out to Antigua. CRAZY HUH! I Dont know too much about Antigua, but it doesnt look ridiculously small. I hear it isnt the most pretty island, but what can you do? Well my companion will be Elder Harvey, that aint going to be confusing, Hardy and Harvey. It will just be me, him, and a senior couples on the Island. I hear the ward is really cool, and down to help the missionary work progress. I am pretty sad to leave, I Really am going to miss Arroyo. I told the Sanchez family last night that I was leaving, but that I would come back tonight and say goodnight, and Patricia and her daughter Edylis, and the grandmother who is a strong member all started crying. It is going to be really hard to say goodbye. I had a hard time sleeping last night, and just felt sick in the morning. But they are my family here, I know this aint the end, we are gonna come back and visit them in a year.
Well don't have too much left to say, just know I am safe and doing well. My flight leaves tomorrow night at 7 for Antigua.

Love Elder Hardy

No comments: