Sunday, August 30, 2009

August 19, 2009

Dear family,
Hows it going? Everything is good, little dissapointed that the Hurricane didnt hit, it changed dirrection and isnt coming here anymore, but what can you do you know? No, it wuold have been bad if it hit, but I just want to see one in my life, thats all im saying. Well That is really good that the family night went really good. Glad to hear everyone enjoyed it, you guys are doing your part in strengthening the Church of Christ. Well Had a car accident a couple of days ago. We turned in behind this big Van into a neighborhood, and then he just started reversing, I was stopped and tried to Honk at him, but he came right into us. So we gotta take it into a body shop next week. Maybe be on foot for a day or two, I dont know how we will survive.
Nothing much new, found a couple of new people, but we are going to see how serious they are. It is always so hard telling how interested someone is in the beggining. I wish i had that super power, to know someones true intent.
Well today we arent doing anything super exciting, playing a little basketball and other things of that nature. Hey i will send you my card when you send me my card, because I have to have something to take pictures on. Actually can you check how much space is left to take videos? I love taking random videos, so if there aint any room left, tell me and I will just keep this card I have, and send you pictures. Sorry for the short email, but I Love you.

No comments: