Sunday, July 18, 2010

June 1, 2010

I dont have a lot of time this week. The threesome is really fun. I am really enjoying it, we are all good buddies. It will at least go till the end of this transfer, 2 or 3 more weeks, whatever it is. Jose and Ivelisse are doing good. They came to church last week. it was District Conference. it was really good. I loved President Dewsnups talk. Great stuff, he just talked about how we have to live the celestial law if we want to go to the celestial glory, and if we dont want to live it in this life, then we wouldnt want to live it after this life, we wouldnt be happy where we would be because it is the same rules. Elder Galindo emailed me and he said that he has already been called as the ward mission leader in his ward. how cool is that? I would love to be ward mission leader after. I miss that kid.
Well I want to let you know how much I love you and appreciate everything you do for me. Try to find a moment everyday to think about the savior. Also try to laugh every day. Those are two very important things.



Love Elder Hardy

No comments: