Sunday, March 15, 2009

March 4, 2009

Hey yall! This week was decent. None of our investigators have baptismal dates, but we are working with them. We are pretty close to having a couple. This tranfer has gone by so fast. 4 weeks seemed like two days. I cant wait for the package! And the Cobbler was super easy to make! Hey I think Debbie and Lynn sent me a package, but can you check, and give me their address, because I forgot to write it down. Every Pday we play basketball and tennis. And this new elder got transfered into our zone, so it has been some really good tennis. My game has actually gotten a lot better. Every P day I just think, who ever would of thought I would just be playing tennis in the Carribean with some friends. haha, but really it is fun. That is awesome that Highland is killing it. They better win. Well sorry for the short letter, but Elder Polanco has a doctors appointment, but I love you all so much, you are the best family that I could be blessed with in the world! Love Elder Hardy

No comments: