Sunday, March 29, 2009

March 25, 2009

Hey, Everything is awesome here. We had a really good week, the Lord is blessing us and the whole mission. Everyone is having success. But yes I got your package, thank you so much. Yea send more candy! The easy cheese was good too. Sorry about my package, I washed the sea shell, what I thought was pretty good, but I guess it smelled pretty bad. but I hoped you enjoyed all the pictures. The videos at Pigeon Park are pretty cool. Well that is awesome that you got a new job! I was kind of worried, but i am glad to hear all is well. And yea, that would be sweet if you got a little Kia, your dreams are finally coming true! Thats also good, because I dont want you racking up miles on my truck while im gone, tu sabes. For some of your questions, We get up at 6:30 everyday, and we got to bed at 10:30. Most of the time I go to bed at 10 or earlier because I am super tired in the night. The we study for a couple of hours. Then we go tract or teach for a couple of hours, have lunch at 12:30, then we are in the street until 9 in the night. My Spanish is a lot better. Even President told me yesterday that my Spanish is really good, it made me pretty happy and proud. We have an appointment tomorrow for Elder Polanco, so hopefully they can figure it out tomorrow. Well Rosa went to church and she loved it! She is so excited to get baptized and go to church every week. Yes the date is still for the 5, so it will be interesting to baptize her after conference in the stake center. But it was funny because she is in her late 50's and she had her boyfriend over the other night for a lesson (they dont live together so all is well) and she kept telling him, "I dont want to live by myself in the next life, you have to get baptized too, and marry me so we can live together forever." Rosa is the COOLEST! We were also tracking in a neighborhood, and this lady came out, and she just kind of had this smirk on her face, I thought she was laughing because she didnt want to talk to us, but she invited us in. We taught her the first lesson, she remembered everything, and was really active. And then we asked her if she would read and pray, and she said, "Of course I am going to, I prayed last night for God to send me someone to talk about Christ. I knew you were coming." Wow, the lord has jsut been putting these people infront of us. We arent doing the work, the Lord is. Well I love you all, keep the Faith, and remember your Savior. Love Elder hardy

No comments: