Sunday, December 27, 2009

November 26, 2009

Funny story from the other day. We were walking down a street on the way to an appointment, when I heard what sounded like just a lot of noise. Like maybe a lot of cars or somethings,I dont know what. But we were walking talking down this empty street in this neighborhood, and there were no cars. So we kept walking and it kept getting louder. After a minute I looked up at the sky, didnt see any rain or anything, I looked to the side, house, other side, house, then I looked at Elder Harvey, and then we looked behind us and this huge wall of water was following us. It was pooring rain behind us, and it was slowly creeping up on us. So the we started running to look for shelter, we passed a guy working on his car and I yelled out to him to find shelter, but it was too late, we was swallowed up in the rain. We finally reached a nice porch to stand under and let the storm pass by. It was pretty funny, I thought you guys might like the story as well.

Elder Hardy

No comments: