Sunday, December 27, 2009

December 13, 2009

Hey family,
Life is good here. We have some solid investigators so it always makes things nice. Shawna is still progressing for the 26 of december and I feel that she will, if she is not yet already, be ready by then. Yesterday was Hero Day, so all the stores were closed so we couldnt email. We also went with some members and the Normans son is in town, on a SWEET hike. It was crazy beautiful. I am definitely taking yall there when we come here. There was a little army fort at the top of this little finger that jets out in the ocean. It is probably 50 yards wide and goes a for a ways. You guys will see pictures, it had a some great sights. Next week is zone conference, so i am looking forward to that. We are going to have a talent show so I barowed a guitar from a member here to practice for it. Me and Elder Harvey are going to sing O Holy night. I still get nervous singing in front of a bunch of people. This is only my second time. But is feels so good to play the guitar again. Yea I hope you guys liked the pants story, it was pretty funny. At the time I was just left in shock, but even later that day I was laughing about it.
Love Elder Hardy

No comments: